Wednesday, May 23

May Favourites

Hello lovelies..

Seeing I haven't written a decent post in a wee while, I thought I would share with you my May favourites!

I've brought a few new products in the last month and they haven't disappointed! 
 The first thing I've been loving is my L'Oreal Paris Matte Morphose Soufflé foundation. I am obsessed with this foundation! I brought this the other week and it rekindled an old flame. I love the velvety look and feel this gives, it provides the skin with an airbrushed finish. It really 'melts' onto the skin and has a radiant healthy glow about it, which is the perfect 'pick me up' for the cooler months.


My second favourite, and new edition to my make-up bag, is my Yves Saint Laurent  Touche Éclat radiant touch.  This concealer/luminous highlighter works wonders for dark under eye circles or bothersome spots. Its so light yet has amazing coverage and blends so well! At $78 NZD it is pricey but this won't fail to impress!!


My next favourites are both lip products!! I recently purchased the YSL lippy I had been lusting over! I think it would be fair to say that I am completely and utterly obsessed and in love! I brought a Rouge Volupte in number 1 Nude beige. This milky/nude pink is tantalizing on the lips. It smells delightful, of Melon and is so smooth and creamy when applied! Again this is on the pricer side, but I totally recommend the splurge!




My last May favourite is my most inexpensive product in my make-up bag, but I love it never the less.
At only $6 Nivea's Natural gloss completes my May favourites! I love everything about this gloss. Due to the sheerness of the colour it can be applied with any lip colour. It adds a luminous sheen and glow to the lips as a result of the light reflecting sparkling pigments. For a more affordable gloss, I don't find it overly sticky and its staying power isn't too bad at all! 


What are your favourites for the month of May?
H XO



No comments:

Post a Comment