Sunday, April 22

Putting the 'Lush" back into luscious 

Hey lovelies

I've always been apprehensive about what I put onto my hair. You always hear claims about shampoos filled with nasty chemicals such as Parabens and Sulfates being bad news for your hair. So when I browsing in lush the other day I decided to check out their hair care range. 
I was after something to tame my frizzy fly a-ways, that would also nourish and condition my heat tortured locks.
And then I came across Curly Wurly - the new love of my life.
Curly Wurly is a conditioning shampoo that claims to
"Control thick, curly hair; makes it soft, shiny and smooth. Deeply moisturising emollient shampoo with 15% coconut for conditioning."




Now I can't claim that this hair saviour is completely squeaky clean of chemicals, because it's not. But what I can say, is that this is a more natural alternative to chemical loaded shampoos.
It has an interesting smell, kind of like coconut and vanilla cupcakes
And the texture is like no other, It has a thick and gooey consistency.
When applied to the hair it feels more like a conditioner as opposed to a shampoo as it doesn't foam up. 


What are your thoughts? Have you tried Curly Wurly?!?!
 Happy Sunday 
H XO



No comments:

Post a Comment