Sunday, September 9

Hair Care

Hello Loves

Sorry for the recent lack of blog posts! shocking, I know.
Today I thought I would share with you some hair products I've discovered as of late.
My hair has been feeling a little brittle and looking rather dull and frizzy in the last few weeks (culprit: school air conditioning, I'm looking at YOU!) so I've purchased a few new products to help tame my mane if you please. 




Tigi Bed Head 


Ego Booster -  Split end mender and leave in conditioner 
I've only used this for a few weeks so I'm yet to see if this actually does what it claims, but on the up side, it smells rather scrumptious. 



Tigi Bed Head
After Party - Smoothing cream
Great for fly-aways and frizz! Leave my locks feeling silky and smooth. I've found it excellent to use after straightening my hair.



Schwarzkopf Extra Care
Ultimate Repair: Repair & Gloss treatment
I spray this through my hair before bed as a overnight hair treatment.
Smells delish, like chocolate. mmmmm 



Herbal Essences 
Smooth Lovin': None of Your Frizzness Serum.
Smells fruity, cheap as chips , works a treat on your frizz prone hair. Protects your hair from humidity.
Pretty darn good.

New Purchase...

Lee Stafford 
Poker Straight - Flat Iron  Protection Shine Mist
I'm yet to give this a whirl seeing I only purchased it the other day. But no doubt you'll hear about this gem in future posts, as I've vowed to use it before straightening every time. No excuse. I'm not particularly fussed with protection sprays. I don't think excessively priced sprays work any better than those sitting on the shelf in your supermarket. Protection sprays are something I like to switch up every now and again. Although some deem them as a necessity - aka my hairdresser. I only use it on the occasions I remember to use it - which are admittedly few and far between. It gives me some slight reassurance and peace of mind as I torture my locks with my GHD. How chic is the bright pink bottle?! I'm a sucker for pink. Besides even if old habits die hard (and it does get slightly neglected), it looks 'oh so cute' with the rest of my hair products ;)

P.s The other day whilst out shopping I met Lizy from Beauty By Lizy *cue fangirl moment*. She's my go to skincare gal when my skins in a bit of a rut. She was super lovely and just as gorgeous in real life. If you haven't already checked out her blog (shame on you!) then you must. Go on, go give her some love!!
Hope you're all wonderfully well
Much Love
H XO

No comments:

Post a Comment