Tuesday, October 2

Skin Care Review featuring Montagne Jeunesse


Hello Dolls,
A few weeks back I was contacted by Montagne Jeunesse, who expressed their interest in me to review a selection of their beauty products. I jumped at the opportunity - of course. I mean who doesn't love some pampering every now and again?!

(disclaimer: despite being very kindly sent these products at no cost of my own, it in no way influences my opinion. I assure you my opinions will be 100% honest and my own)


Montagne Jeunesse use natural and pure ingredients whenever possible and use naturally derived ingredients as opposed to chemical enhancers and additives. They are also against animal cruelty which is a big plus!
They were very generous and sent me eight sachets of products to test out (five of which are shown above)


My first impressions were the packaging of the products is quite overwhelming. I found them somewhat confusing, perhaps due to the several languages. The products themselves though were of a great quality and I enjoyed using them. I found the facial masques the most intriguing, I received a range of facials, varying in formulations. My favourite being the Aromatherapy mud masque. The smell of lavender and jasmine infusion was very uplifting and calming. I found my skin looked much more radiant and rejuvenated afterwards. I would definitely recommend this for anyone in need of some serious relaxation.  I found the Aloe Vera face spa masque (second from the left) somewhat bizzare! It is literally a fabric sheet in the shape of your face. Although the concept seemed odd, the results were great, my skin felt so fresh and invigorated due to the green tea extracts. (A lot of the masques have enough product for several uses, which gives you some value for money.)
The hair mask was another I was keen to try. The formulation of the hot conditioning treatment was so rich and thick. After towel drying my hair I applied the ultra shine serum which made my lacklustre hair appear more shiny and healthy, it also smelt gorgeous.
Over all I would recommend these products to anyone after a once off pamper session.
If any of these tickle your fancy, you can check out Montagne Jeunesse here or alternatively stop by there Facebook page and say hello. They are also available at farmers department stores too.
Hope you're all well, and enjoying your spring holidays.
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment